HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Morning Joe: "I think hes...

Fri Feb 17, 2017, 11:31 AM

Morning Joe: "I think hes going to help us with cramps"

‘What decade is this?’: Mika Brzezinski disgusted by Trump asking black reporter to set up CBC meeting

On Friday, Morning Joe co-host Mika Brzezinski reacted with visible disgust after watching a clip of Trump berating American Urban Radio Network reporter April Ryan and asking her to set up the CBC meeting.

“What decade is this?” she asked incredulously, as her jaw dropped.

“That goes in the category with ‘women’s difficulties,’ because I think he’s going to help us with cramps,” she added, referring to a report in the Washington Post on Friday in which Trump claimed that his wife Melania would be helping with “women’s difficulties” in her role as first lady.

Morning Joe then had Ryan on the program and asked her why she thought Trump had assumed she was friends with the members of the CBC — but she pointedly decided to take the high road.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/what-decade-is-this-mika-brzezinski-disgusted-by-trump-asking-black-reporter-to-set-up-cbc-meeting/

1 replies, 674 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Morning Joe: "I think hes going to help us with cramps" (Original post)
Miles Archer Feb 17 OP
heaven05 Feb 17 #1

Response to Miles Archer (Original post)

Fri Feb 17, 2017, 11:36 AM

1. two of the biggest media and human hypocrites

in this country, bar none. Lots of nerve....and those who follow these two snakes

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread