HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » How low can you go? The L...

Mon Jan 15, 2018, 08:28 AM

How low can you go? The Limbo Presidency. . . . Please come CAPTION Donald Trump!!

Donald (Hooter's chief tweeter) Trump is thinking: "I thought 'Shithole' was a compliment or term of affection. . . . After all, that's what my dad always called me. . . . It was almost like a nickname."

2 replies, 640 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply How low can you go? The Limbo Presidency. . . . Please come CAPTION Donald Trump!! (Original post)
skip fox Jan 2018 OP
underpants Jan 2018 #1
Johonny Jan 2018 #2

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Mon Jan 15, 2018, 09:16 AM

1. Vikings are from Norway, right? Did you see what that Viking Diggs did on that last play?

That's what I'm talking about.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Mon Jan 15, 2018, 10:22 AM

2. I'd just like to warn that shithole Hawaii that the F-52s are in the air armed with Nuclear weapons

which are tremendous weapons, very strong. You got probably 10 minutes left to live. I want you all to know we will find out who did this to you and if we don't we will bomb someone anyways. Probably someone in the country of Africa. I want you to know that I personally, as the President, will do everything possible to name a golf tournament after you to honor your memory.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread