HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "At least the Neo-Nazis a...

Fri Jan 19, 2018, 09:19 AM

"At least the Neo-Nazis are Americans!" . . . Please come CAPTION Fox's Tucker Carlson!!!

Tucker (puppy-face) Carlson is saying, "You're right, Mark, the liberals love to support illegal aliens even though they don't even belong in our country. . . . You can say what you want about Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, and KKK members, at least they are Americans, . . fellow countrymen, . . . like brothers."

**********************************************************************************

Above CAPTION based on the link/story at Media Matters (I didn't need to exaggerate much):

https://www.mediamatters.org/video/2018/01/18/tucker-carlson-guest-defends-white-supremacists-and-claims-hispanics-arizona-represent-end-american/219106

2 replies, 977 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply "At least the Neo-Nazis are Americans!" . . . Please come CAPTION Fox's Tucker Carlson!!! (Original post)
skip fox Jan 2018 OP
tonyt53 Jan 2018 #1
underpants Jan 2018 #2

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Fri Jan 19, 2018, 09:28 AM

1. I'd really like to treat him like us old country boys used to do things - slap the shit out of him.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Fri Jan 19, 2018, 09:29 AM

2. And now for the Canadian opinion on our country...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread