HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Trying to make a deal wit...

Mon Jan 22, 2018, 07:49 AM

Trying to make a deal with corrupt liars is foolish. If I were Schumer

I would tell Trump, No DACA, no deal. Then I would tell my members to go home. No more talks. Call me when we have a DACA deal.

Trump lied, the republicans lied. You cannot make deals with these assholes. You cannot not trust them. I would focus on the upcoming election and try to block everything Trump and republicans try to do for the rest of the year.

2 replies, 910 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trying to make a deal with corrupt liars is foolish. If I were Schumer (Original post)
shockey80 Jan 2018 OP
SWBTATTReg Jan 2018 #1
Motley13 Jan 2018 #2

Response to shockey80 (Original post)

Mon Jan 22, 2018, 08:15 AM

1. Agree...

Seems like the goal posts are constantly being moved and tRUMP/miller can't seem to figure out and communicate what they want. Or, they know what they want and are playing us as part of some horrible game 9 (I tend to believe the later, in that they are playing games w/ us and also that they don't truly know what they are doing). Actually governing is hard to do, as the repugs and tRUMP are discovering.

That's okay, these guys are attempting to set up the tone of the game, attempting to bully a majority of the country into doing what they want...soon they'll find it a lot more difficult to do anything when everyone is thrown out of office and both of them will be charged w/ RICO crimes with a democratically-controlled congress.

Needs to be more than DACA too, add CHIP, and many other spending for the poor aid pkgs...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to shockey80 (Original post)

Mon Jan 22, 2018, 08:24 AM

2. McConnell's promises written in vanishing ink

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread