HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » NRA video: Blowing up a Y...

Tue Apr 24, 2018, 08:31 AM

NRA video: Blowing up a Yeti Cooler .... and these people own firearms?

NRA supporters blow up Yeti coolers after end of discount program

Source: NY Daily News

The National Rifle Association is hot and bothered after cooler company Yeti put its relationship on ice.

The NRA posted a peeved statement on its website late last week saying that the company no longer wishes to be a vendor for the lobbying group but did not explain why.

Former NRA President Marion Hammer said that the decision, which comes after the NRA has been criticized for attacks on survivors of the Parkland school shooting, “isn’t sportsmanlike.”

Some supporters upset that they would have fewer Yeti discounts called for a boycott of the goods, which are hard-sided coolers popular at tailgates and other parties.

<more>

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/nra-supporters-blow-yeti-coolers-discount-program-article-1.3951287

3 replies, 948 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply NRA video: Blowing up a Yeti Cooler .... and these people own firearms? (Original post)
Botany Apr 2018 OP
PJMcK Apr 2018 #1
Botany Apr 2018 #2
Initech Apr 2018 #3

Response to Botany (Original post)

Tue Apr 24, 2018, 08:50 AM

1. These are not smart people

NRA members went out and bought Yeti coolers. A quick Google search shows that these products are priced between $200 and $450. So as an act of defiance, they are destroying their own property.

Where's the logic in this?

Isn't this the same idiocy we saw some months ago with a coffee maker? And these people are allowed to own weapons.

Anyway, it's probably a plot by Coleman to get people to buy their coolers. (wink)

ETA: I like how they bring in the young ladies at the end to keep the old geezers' attention.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to PJMcK (Reply #1)

Tue Apr 24, 2018, 08:55 AM

2. I own a Coleman cooler about $25.00 and it works just fine

The idea of buying a $200 + cooler makes no sense to me.

Reply to this post

Response to PJMcK (Reply #1)

Tue Apr 24, 2018, 09:08 AM

3. It's impossible to decipher their logic.

These people simply should not be allowed to own weapons of any kind. Violent psychopaths are going to be violent psychopaths.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread