HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Trump telegraphed the all...

Tue May 1, 2018, 11:33 AM

Trump telegraphed the alleged "Mueller question leak", btw

Among the quirks of Trump's odd mental function is a tendency for perseveration - to continue to repeat ideas, words, themes, past the relevant context in which they came up which, with Trump, is whatever the previous conversation he had, and whatever was the last part of that conversation.

During the weird Fox rant last week, Trump jarringly brought up the "leaked debate questions" canard, seemingly out of nowhere, in the course of discussing the Russian investigation.

Watch it again:

Of all of the things to go off on, among the various grievances he has expressed toward CNN, he comes around to:

"Can you imagine, by the way, if you gave me the questions to a debate?"

...out of nowhere, and with seemingly no relevance to what he was going on about.

2 replies, 1093 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump telegraphed the alleged "Mueller question leak", btw (Original post)
jberryhill May 2018 OP
PJMcK May 2018 #1
fleur-de-lisa May 2018 #2

Response to jberryhill (Original post)

Tue May 1, 2018, 11:38 AM

1. Trump is so blatantly obvious

He consistently projects his failures and weaknesses onto others. It's his one consistent behavior. It always tells you where his vulnerability lies.

It would be unbelievably difficult to be his lawyer, I assume, since he cannot remember anything and he can't shut his trap. He practically incriminates himself with each of his rants.

Idiot.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to jberryhill (Original post)

Tue May 1, 2018, 12:29 PM

2. Dumbest. Criminal. Ever.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread