HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Hillary Clinton to help w...

Tue Jul 24, 2018, 02:13 PM

Hillary Clinton to help with travel arrangements for immigrants reuniting with children

Hillary Clinton to help with travel arrangements for immigrants reuniting with children

illary Clinton is offering a helping hand to immigrants looking to reunite with their families: She says she'll help organize transportation they might not be able to afford.

"I'm going to be tweeting about this in the days to come, but if any of you work for an airline please direct message me because these families will need vouchers and discounted tickets to be reunited over these thousands of miles," she told a crowd cheering her Saturday in Central Park when she took the stage as part of a star-studded summer festival of conversation, music and food.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-hillary-clinton-immigrants-travel-help-20180721-story.html

You know but there's no difference between the two

6 replies, 823 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply Hillary Clinton to help with travel arrangements for immigrants reuniting with children (Original post)
Fullduplexxx Jul 2018 OP
LisaM Jul 2018 #1
lunamagica Jul 2018 #2
Maven Jul 2018 #3
2naSalit Jul 2018 #4
NurseJackie Jul 2018 #5
Gothmog Jul 2018 #6

Response to Fullduplexxx (Original post)

Tue Jul 24, 2018, 02:19 PM

1. Of course, because that's who she is.

To all the people who think she should go away, I have something to say, but it's too impolite, so I won't! Go Hill, Go!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Jul 24, 2018, 03:00 PM

2. Thank you, Madam President Clinton

Reply to this post

Tue Jul 24, 2018, 03:03 PM

3. Still with her. nt

Reply to this post

Tue Jul 24, 2018, 03:26 PM

4. K&R

Reply to this post

Tue Jul 24, 2018, 03:33 PM

5. Some people TALK about the problem and complain about what we "ought-to-do" or "need to do"...

Some people TALK about the problem and complain about what we "ought-to-do" or "need to do"... other people, like Hillary Clinton, actually get in there and DO something meaningful.

Reply to this post

Tue Jul 24, 2018, 07:54 PM

6. Yeah for Hillary Clinton

Yeah for Hillary Clinton http://time.com/5345302/hillary-clinton-helsinki-family-separation/

(NEW YORK) — Hillary Clinton is offering a helping hand to immigrants looking to reunite with their families: She says she’ll help organize transportation they might not be able to afford.

“I’m going to be tweeting about this in the days to come, but if any of you work for an airline please direct message me because these families will need vouchers and discounted tickets to be reunited over these thousands of miles,” she told a crowd cheering her Saturday in Central Park when she took the stage as part of a star-studded summer festival of conversation, music and food.

Immigrants separated from their children after crossing the U.S. border illegally was only one topic addressed by the former Democratic presidential candidate, secretary of state and U.S. senator from New York as part of the OZY Fest in the park’s Rumsey Playfield.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread