HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » I just called Senator Kam...

Thu Sep 6, 2018, 02:55 PM

I just called Senator Kamala Harris at 202/224-3121. You should too!

This number gets you to the entire Congress. Then you are given the choice to call either the Senate or the House. And so on.

You can either say the appropriate number or use the touch buttons on your phone to get where you want to be.

It's very easy. I l left her a message and it all took less than a minute.

They need to hear us! And that's especially true if they're Republicans who like Kavanaugh.

1 replies, 450 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply I just called Senator Kamala Harris at 202/224-3121. You should too! (Original post)
CaliforniaPeggy Sep 2018 OP
hlthe2b Sep 2018 #1

Response to CaliforniaPeggy (Original post)

Thu Sep 6, 2018, 03:01 PM

1. I enjoyed leaving a (fruitless though cathartic) message on Corey Gardner's voice mail

He's not up for reelection until 2020, but his polls are increasingly dismal. I told him that, like an elephant, I'd make sure no one I know forgets about his vote confirming Kavanagh if that ends up his choice. And, that I would ask at least 20 people to spend the month before that election making sure all their social media friends remember as well.

Like I said, fruitless, but nonetheless.

Calls to Murkowski and Collins yesterday and today. Senator Bennett should be a given so I've not called him since last week.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread