HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Video Released of White M...

Thu Oct 11, 2018, 05:03 PM

Video Released of White Man Shooting at 14-Year-Old Black Teen Who Asked for Directions

I'm so glad Brennan survived this ordeal. Mentally, I know he will be traumatized for the rest of his life . His loved ones will be too. This bastard needs to go to prison for a long time. Reminds me of what happened to Emmit Till and so many other young black men. White woman lies, black young man gets killed.

[link:https://www.thedailybeast.com/video-released-of-white-man-shooting-at-14-year-old-black-teen-who-asked-for-directions?ref=home|

2 replies, 990 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Video Released of White Man Shooting at 14-Year-Old Black Teen Who Asked for Directions (Original post)
tulipsandroses Oct 2018 OP
lunasun Oct 2018 #1
joshcryer Oct 2018 #2

Response to tulipsandroses (Original post)

Thu Oct 11, 2018, 05:41 PM

1. Now what did trump say? It's a scary time for young men in America. Yes but not the way he meant it!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to tulipsandroses (Original post)

Thu Oct 11, 2018, 06:07 PM

2. I *knew* when this first came out it was not as described.

They arrested the guy pretty quickly and said that there was a camera that picked up the whole thing.

I searched in vain for the original DU post about this incident, but couldn't find it. But I called it.

This video proves it completely and this guy is toast.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread