HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » ACLU: SCOTUS didn't allow...

Wed Jan 23, 2019, 11:23 AM

ACLU: SCOTUS didn't allow Trump's transgender ban to go through-There's a 3rd hold that is untouched

Important: The ACLU says that the SCOTUS did not allow Trumpís transgender ban to go through. There is a third hold that is untouched.

There are multiple lawsuits challenging the president's trans military ban. Three of them won injunctions, a court order blocking the ban, in lower courts.

SCOTUS did lift the ban on the two cases it was asked to review ó but our case and the injunction we won are NOT impacted.

2 replies, 587 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply ACLU: SCOTUS didn't allow Trump's transgender ban to go through-There's a 3rd hold that is untouched (Original post)
kpete Jan 2019 OP
Proud Liberal Dem Jan 2019 #1
matt819 Jan 2019 #2

Response to kpete (Original post)

Wed Jan 23, 2019, 11:46 AM

1. Whatever the present situation

it still sucks hard for Trans people right now.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to kpete (Original post)

Wed Jan 23, 2019, 01:09 PM

2. Okay

I still don't quite get it.

But the reality is that the buffoon and SCOTUS continued the work of Russia in essentially giving the go-ahead to continuing chaos and uncertainty. That's what the Russians elected him to do, and I can see why he's been Russia's employee of the month for 24 months running.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread