HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » We are going to get out o...

Mon Jan 28, 2019, 07:55 AM

We are going to get out of Afghanistan just in time to invade Venezuela. Wagging all dogs. nt

3 replies, 467 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply We are going to get out of Afghanistan just in time to invade Venezuela. Wagging all dogs. nt (Original post)
allgood33 Jan 2019 OP
TheBlackAdder Jan 2019 #1
hack89 Jan 2019 #2
DFW Jan 2019 #3

Response to allgood33 (Original post)

Mon Jan 28, 2019, 08:52 AM

1. Trump made a deal with Putin. Syria & Afghanistan to save face by 'kicking Russia out of Venezuela.'

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Jan 28, 2019, 09:17 AM

2. No need to invade Venezuela

we get all the oil from them we want - what reason do we have to get involved in that mess?

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 28, 2019, 01:57 PM

3. I doubt we'll invade Venezuela under a Republican regime

Republicans tend to be cowards in that regard.

Look who they invade: the Caribbean island of Grenada (Reagan). Panama (Bush I). Iraq was a miscalculation, not an exception.
They do NOT like to invade countries they know will shoot back. Notice that for all their hot rhetoric, they never came near invading Iran or North Korea. Venezuela has a lot of jungle, difficult topography and a lot of guns in private hands. The only way Trump invades a place like that is if the company that manufactures body bags make a huge contribution to him.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread