Welcome to DU! The truly grassroots left-of-center political community where regular people, not algorithms, drive the discussions and set the standards. Join the community: Create a free account Support DU (and get rid of ads!): Become a Star Member Latest Breaking News Editorials & Other Articles General Discussion The DU Lounge All Forums Issue Forums Culture Forums Alliance Forums Region Forums Support Forums Help & Search

Stare Decisis

(229 posts)
Fri Feb 15, 2019, 05:03 PM Feb 2019

Can the Democrats Win if

no matter who we nominate, word association is Democrat=AOC. I do think she will defer the spotlight to our nominee, which will be probably be one of Harris, Biden, or O'Rourke. I am not going to delve into her merit, I just want opinions. Non political junkies decide elections, keep that in mind.

A lot depends on Biden. I also wonder how early other Dems will read the writing on the wall that their campaign is going nowhere.

But if Beto gets in this thing, all I can say is Texas has a lot of delegates too. My guess is, Beto and Kamala will have quite the championship round.

No guess on that outcome. I just hope they run on the same ticket.

Latest Discussions»General Discussion»Can the Democrats Win if