HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Chris Wallace Rips Trump:...

Fri Mar 1, 2019, 04:49 PM

Chris Wallace Rips Trump: 'Why on Earth Would You Side With Kim Jong Un Over the Warmbier Family?'

Chris Wallace Rips Trump: ‘Why on Earth Would You Side With Kim Jong Un Over the Warmbier Family?’
by Julio Rosas | Mar 1st, 2019, 12:15 pm 2479

Fox News anchor Chris Wallace expressed his confusion and dismay at President Donald Trump saying he believes North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un did not know about the torture of Otto Warmbier.

“This strikes me as a completely unforced error by the president and the White House. Why on an issue like this, there’s no question that Otto Warmbier was brutally tortured, basically killed by the North Koreans. Why on Earth would you side with Kim Jong Un over the Warmbier family and the sense of outrage,” he asked.

“First of all, there is a real question whether the captivity and the incarceration of an American is something that the dictator of North Korea wouldn’t know about,” Wallace continued. “But even if that’s true why would you want to get into this fight? The fact is the North Korean regime was responsible. You’re getting pushback from the Warmbier family. You’re getting pushback from the president’s former U.N. Ambassador, Nikki Haley.”

“I just don’t understand why you would even get into this and make it sound like in any way you are siding with Kim and saying that he is somehow to be held blameless for what happened to Otto Warmbier,” he concluded.

more...

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/chris-wallace-rips-trump-why-on-earth-would-you-side-with-kim-jong-un-over-the-warmbier-family/?fbclid=IwAR1Nj6vHstHC65KYSNGQZ3nB276gHuc70ja-PX_ZdMWeAMw-1DBGv1xhFD8

11 replies, 1342 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 11 replies Author Time Post
Reply Chris Wallace Rips Trump: 'Why on Earth Would You Side With Kim Jong Un Over the Warmbier Family?' (Original post)
babylonsister Mar 2019 OP
gratuitous Mar 2019 #1
empedocles Mar 2019 #2
a kennedy Mar 2019 #8
Paladin Mar 2019 #3
BeyondGeography Mar 2019 #4
Solly Mack Mar 2019 #5
politicaljunkie41910 Mar 2019 #9
Solly Mack Mar 2019 #10
eleny Mar 2019 #6
GeorgeGist Mar 2019 #7
John Fante Mar 2019 #11

Response to babylonsister (Original post)

Fri Mar 1, 2019, 05:00 PM

1. Why, Chris? I'll tell you

Because the Warmbier family isn't going to build a gaudy apartment tower and plaster Trump's name on the side of it.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Fri Mar 1, 2019, 05:00 PM

2. Wallace and Shepherd Smith have their limits, as do some other foxes.

The other day I heard G Gutfield, referred to by Juan Williams, as Gutfield defending trump again and being in the 'DEEP BUNKER'.

[I like that reference, will steal it myself].

[Gutfield started yelling, (me } , ''I'm trying to be civil here ( more me } . . .

Some gaps in the fox standard trump line. Good sign.

Reply to this post

Fri Mar 1, 2019, 05:06 PM

3. Rick Santorum isn't happy with trump over this matter, either.

Welcome to our world, right-wingers. You're way the fuck overdue.

Reply to this post

Fri Mar 1, 2019, 05:07 PM

4. Because he prefers American tourists who don't die for stealing a poster

Reply to this post

Fri Mar 1, 2019, 05:08 PM

5. Because Trump thinks he can get something from Kim Jong Un and

he got all he needed from the Warmbier family already. A talking point he no longer needs.

Reply to this post

Response to Solly Mack (Reply #5)

Fri Mar 1, 2019, 05:48 PM

9. Didn't Trump say recently that North Korea should build beautiful hotels on the banks of the

South Sea. When I heard that I thought, perhaps land for a Trump Tower in Russia had gotten too high.

In a press conference following his summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in Singapore, President Donald Trump applauded North Korea's "great beaches" and said they would be a great location for condos and hotels.

As a former developer, Trump appeared to hint at that real estate could be the key to North Korea's economic development as a country.

"As an example, they have great beaches," Trump said to reporters. "You see that whenever they're exploding their cannons into the ocean. I said, 'Boy, look at that view. Wouldn't that make a great condo?'"

Trump added that North Korea could be a great location for hotels, too.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-says-north-korea-beaches-great-place-for-hotels-condos-2018-6

Reply to this post

Response to politicaljunkie41910 (Reply #9)

Fri Mar 1, 2019, 05:52 PM

10. The man is beyond disgusting.

Reply to this post

Fri Mar 1, 2019, 05:11 PM

6. The Warmbler family can't help him receive the Nobel Peace Prize

Reply to this post

Fri Mar 1, 2019, 05:36 PM

7. Not a sharp tool, Chris.

Reply to this post

Fri Mar 1, 2019, 08:17 PM

11. Trump's entire presidency is an error, Chris.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread