HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "It wasn't Trump; it was ...

Mon Mar 25, 2019, 12:05 PM

"It wasn't Trump; it was Col. Mustard in the study with a candlestick." Come CAPTION AG Bill Barr

Bill Barr is saying: "Actually, Mr. Chairman, I asked Trump's attorneys to write the summary report this weekend. . . After all, who would know better?"

Above based on the summay repoort of the Mueller investigation that the Attorney General supplied Congress and the administration 3.24.19.

3 replies, 482 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply "It wasn't Trump; it was Col. Mustard in the study with a candlestick." Come CAPTION AG Bill Barr (Original post)
skip fox Mar 2019 OP
ProudLib72 Mar 2019 #1
Stuart G Mar 2019 #2
Johonny Mar 2019 #3

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Mon Mar 25, 2019, 12:18 PM

1. Hey, the fact is we were all gettting really impatient waiting for Mueller to finish his report

I didn't want to cause any further delay. My conclusion could have gone either way I tell ya. I'm really honest and all. It's just that it went for tRump.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Mar 25, 2019, 12:27 PM

2. I am afraid that the OP is wrong..It was Professor Plum who did it in the drawing room..

Or...maybe Miss Scarlet did it in the bathroom?

Reply to this post

Mon Mar 25, 2019, 01:15 PM

3. No conclusion! Now if you will excuse me but I've got 5 mins to drink the antidote or I'm dead.

P.S. No collusion.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread