HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Gym Jordan letter writing...

Tue Apr 16, 2019, 12:38 PM

Gym Jordan letter writing fool on states voting rights now...

What's with Gym Jordan? How can a sitting Congressman write letters telling witnesses not to cooperate with Congressional oversight responsibilities and hearing? First it was sending letters to the drug companies telling them not to cooperate because it would hurt their stock prices (https://www.salon.com/2019/04/10/jim-jordan-mark-meadows-warn-big-pharma-execs-not-to-cooperate-with-drug-price-probe/). Now they are writing to states telling them not cooperate with the Oversight committee looking into voting rights issues (https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/politics-government/article229280689.html).

He says Congress has no right to ensure free and fair elections? What is wrong with this guy?

4 replies, 487 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Gym Jordan letter writing fool on states voting rights now... (Original post)
PeeJ52 Apr 2019 OP
Zambero Apr 2019 #1
Andy823 Apr 2019 #2
C_U_L8R Apr 2019 #3
smirkymonkey Apr 2019 #4

Response to PeeJ52 (Original post)

Tue Apr 16, 2019, 12:42 PM

1. Crazy no-coat Gymbo is at it again

I'm guessing the reason he doesn't wear a coat is that the pockets get too weighted down with all that Big Pharma et al lobbying cash coming his way.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Apr 16, 2019, 12:43 PM

2. What's wrong with him is

THE IDIOTS THAT VOTE FOR HIM!

Reply to this post

Tue Apr 16, 2019, 01:04 PM

3. Incitement. He's telling people to commit crimes

and at least he should be censored. And if anyone is stupid enough to follow Jordan's advice, they should both be prosecuted.

Reply to this post

Tue Apr 16, 2019, 03:17 PM

4. Why is this not illegal? And if it is, why is he getting away with it?

I am sick of this shit! The republican party is so evil and corrupt and nobody does anything. I am just so frustrated!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread