HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » I think Hope Hicks is the...

Tue Apr 16, 2019, 06:29 PM

I think Hope Hicks is the person the White House is fearful about in the Mueller Report.

She admitted she told "white lies" for Mr Trump. What else did she tell Mr Mueller? Will her information be scrubbed from Mueller's Report?

If not, she could tell a lot. She was on the plane when Mr Trump dictated a lie for Don Jr to tell about the Trump Tower meeting.

Although they are saying they fear Don McGahn, perhaps they should fear Hope Hicks?

She has been working as the Communications Chief at FOX.

How much does she know and how much did she tell? And how much will AG Barr let go in the Report?

4 replies, 956 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply I think Hope Hicks is the person the White House is fearful about in the Mueller Report. (Original post)
kentuck Apr 2019 OP
dhol82 Apr 2019 #1
Triloon Apr 2019 #2
FakeNoose Apr 2019 #3
malaise Apr 2019 #4

Response to kentuck (Original post)

Tue Apr 16, 2019, 06:32 PM

1. And how could Barr, knowing any and all of this this, have said that dump was exonerated?

The mind boggles.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Apr 16, 2019, 06:43 PM

2. That's a good point. When did she take the Comms job at Fox?

Was it about the same time as Fox entirely stopped using its twitter account?
And I also wonder what Allen Weisselberg, longtime Trump Org finance chief, had to tell Mueller and the grand jury. I don't believe Mr Barr wants me to know.

Reply to this post

Tue Apr 16, 2019, 06:48 PM

3. Hope Hicks saw all emails to and from Chump

Chump himself never sends emails and he maintains plausible deniability for any written communications except his own tweets. (Why is that, Donny?) So Hope probably read and sent a lot of damaging info in the year and a half that she worked for him. Whether she actually kept copies of anything, whether she told Mueller about any of it, is guesswork at this point.

Don McGahn would presumably have had more knowledge of Chump's obstruction, maybe not so much about the initial collusion during the campaign. Only a small tight group knew what was really going on during the campaign. On the other hand McGahn was a political appointee like Barr and the others. We can assume that he would want to hide the worst stuff from Mueller, just because he's a conservative GOP operative.

Both of those people COULD damage Chump, but did they? Would they? I don't know.

Reply to this post

Tue Apr 16, 2019, 06:53 PM

4. Expose everything

Every fucking thing - not one of them is above the law - right up to the vile MAGAcretin.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread