HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Last August on Twitter, "...

Mon Jun 10, 2019, 01:44 PM

Last August on Twitter, "Dilbert" dickhead Scott Adams called me a Nazi and blocked me.

He was responding to a tweet I wrote calling him and Trump a pair of sexist douchebags after he posted a photo of the two of them together in the Oval Office. Of everything he could have called me in response, why he chose that I have no idea. Because he blocked me, I just saw his reply for the first time today on my laptop (I tweet using my cellphone). I knew he was a right-winger for years, but I had no idea he was that much of a kook.

Probably my proudest moment on that site.

2 replies, 601 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Last August on Twitter, "Dilbert" dickhead Scott Adams called me a Nazi and blocked me. (Original post)
BlueStater Jun 2019 OP
Wellstone ruled Jun 2019 #1
Dave Starsky Jun 2019 #2

Response to BlueStater (Original post)

Mon Jun 10, 2019, 01:46 PM

1. BTW,Adams is the

true Dick Head only with ears.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to BlueStater (Original post)

Mon Jun 10, 2019, 04:52 PM

2. Bill Watterson and Gary Larson knew when to stop.

At some point, they knew they had created iconic comic panels; they had said all they had to say; they were tired of "being funny" one to seven times a week. They let their fans know they were retiring, and they moved on. They are now reaping the benefits and rewards of their retirement, from the royalties of their books to the sweet money that comes in from merchandising.

Scott Adams can hang in there if he wants to, but he should have stopped making panels a long time ago.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread