HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Overcrowding, abuse seen ...

Sat Jun 22, 2019, 09:57 PM

Overcrowding, abuse seen at Mexico migrant detention center

Remember how Orangey said in a tweet that Mexico was doing a great job? Wonder if this is where his administration got the idea about not supplying soap and toothpaste?

June 17, 2019, 9:25 AM MST
By Associated Press
TAPACHULA, Mexico The 36-year-old Cuban mechanic's eyes glazed over as he recalled his time at the Siglo XXI holding facility: 50 people sleeping in 3-by-4-yard pens, feces overflowing the latrines, food and water always scarce.

Women slept in hallways or in the dining hall among rats, cockroaches and pigeon droppings, as children wailed, mothers reused diapers and guards treated everyone with contempt.

?s=20

2 replies, 455 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Overcrowding, abuse seen at Mexico migrant detention center (Original post)
Lady Freedom Returns Jun 2019 OP
Solly Mack Jun 2019 #1
myohmy2 Jun 2019 #2

Response to Lady Freedom Returns (Original post)

Sat Jun 22, 2019, 10:04 PM

1. Trump doesn't care. The more people being held are abused the better to Trump and his ilk.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Lady Freedom Returns (Original post)

Sun Jun 23, 2019, 08:27 AM

2. did our lamp burn out?

" Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door! "

...maybe so...

...MAGA MAGA

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread