HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Profiles in Crazy, LXXXXI...

Sun Jun 23, 2019, 09:51 AM

Profiles in Crazy, LXXXXI. . . . Please come CAPTION PresiDented Trump!!!

PresiDented Trump is saying: "Believe me, the last thing I want to do is make The Fourth of July a partisan event. It should be for all Americans. That's why I'd like to start out with a address about how Washington is supposed to work and would work, without traitors who want the worst for our country and how our country is under assault by an immigrant invasion, terrible trade deals, and the Democrats. Then we'll have some great marching bands who can spell our MAGA as they're walking down the street. Then some floats with a Miss MAGA crowned on the very last one. Then I'll introduce our great military and talk about how it was in tatters when I came into office before they march beneath giant MAGA balloons. Then I'll speak about the conspiracy that attempted a coup on this government before the fireworks. The show trials will begin on the fifth."

4 replies, 391 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Profiles in Crazy, LXXXXI. . . . Please come CAPTION PresiDented Trump!!! (Original post)
skip fox Jun 2019 OP
no_hypocrisy Jun 2019 #1
RainCaster Jun 2019 #2
captain queeg Jun 2019 #3
underpants Jun 2019 #4

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Sun Jun 23, 2019, 10:00 AM

1. "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands . . . . . "

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sun Jun 23, 2019, 10:50 AM

2. "She said my unit was this big"

Reply to this post

Sun Jun 23, 2019, 11:19 AM

3. See my hands, they're not tiny!

Iím an extremely stable genius! Iím everyoneís favorite president! Iíve accomplished more than any president in history! Even though Iíve been treated worse than anyone else, ever!

Reply to this post

Sun Jun 23, 2019, 11:50 AM

4. No really, I'm certain about this one

Iím not pump faking it like with the Mexico tariffs, Iran, and the ICE raids.* No Iím not. This is about praising ME so Iím dead set on it.

* not that this poster approves of any of these.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread