HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "What's the big deal abou...

Wed Jun 26, 2019, 10:13 AM

"What's the big deal about children? Don't they have governesses?" Please come CAPTION Donald Trump!

PresiDented Trump is saying: "Of course I feel bad for them, but I didn't ask them to come here, did I? . . . And why didn't they know how to swim? But it's tragic, simply terrible and I couldn't feel worse. . . . I am absolutely not callous!! . . . But then the picture might keep others from trying to come here, so maybe it's a life-saver in the end, what do you think?"

Above CAPTION based on CNN's publication of a photo of a drowned man and his drowned 23-month-old daughter:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2019/06/26/cuomo-lemon-handoff-migrant-photo-ctn-vpx.cnn

3 replies, 537 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply "What's the big deal about children? Don't they have governesses?" Please come CAPTION Donald Trump! (Original post)
skip fox Jun 2019 OP
Cyrano Jun 2019 #1
skip fox Jun 2019 #2
Johonny Jun 2019 #3

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Wed Jun 26, 2019, 10:15 AM

1. Guilty of Crimes Against Humanity

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Jun 26, 2019, 10:57 AM

2. D.T. continues:

"And just why is it my fault they coldn't swim? . . . You guys in fake news are really something, just let me tell you."

Reply to this post

Wed Jun 26, 2019, 12:25 PM

3. First, they're not my type of immigrants.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread