HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Mueller testimony- here i...

Mon Jul 22, 2019, 06:29 PM

Mueller testimony- here is the point.

There will be nothing new. He will simply repeat what is in the report. He will answer each question with what is in the report.

The point of this is to get the report back into the public discourse, to state publicly what is in it.

That's it folks. Rightwing world won't even see it (not being aired by Fox as I've read) or will dismiss it.

Frankly the timing is horrible. Middle of the dog days of summer.

4 replies, 699 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to underpants (Original post)

Mon Jul 22, 2019, 06:40 PM

1. If our Committee members don't get something new out of Mueller, this road to Impeachment is all but

over.

There are plenty of other charges, but conspiring/coordinating/colluding with Russians is over. We might get some mileage out of Obstruction, but I doubt it. Even Mueller gave trump an out with Obstruction.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Jul 22, 2019, 06:44 PM

2. The timing is even worse when it's realised that these hearings are scheduled two days before

A SIX WEEK recess! Plenty of time for any effects to fade as the reps engage in their distraction song and dance. Whoever scheduled this needs to be dragged out by the ear. To me it stinks like sabotage.

Reply to this post

Mon Jul 22, 2019, 07:06 PM

3. The piece of crap media may report what is actually in the report.

Reply to this post

Mon Jul 22, 2019, 07:12 PM

4. I read Fox will cover it

ABC News, NBC News, Fox News Channel and MSNBC will all interrupt their popular morning programs Wednesday, cutting into “Good Morning America,” “Today” and “Fox & Friends,” respectively, to focus coverage on Mueller’s testimony

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/tv-news-robert-mueller-hearings-1203275225/

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread