HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » I have a weak stomach aro...

Thu Sep 26, 2019, 09:54 PM

I have a weak stomach around Pussy Grabber's supporters.

But I couldn't resist looking in on the freepers today. Of course I felt the familiar sense of revulsion, but they are seriously DELUDED. That site is full of more dumb-ass conspiracy theorists. . . They will NEVER be persuaded. No point in even trying to summarize their bat shit craziness. . . They will believe anything. . . It makes me realize how unremarkable it was that all of those people drank poisoned purple koolaid in Jonestown back in 1978. . . Pussy Grabber's supporters would do the same thing.

4 replies, 740 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply I have a weak stomach around Pussy Grabber's supporters. (Original post)
BigDemVoter Sep 2019 OP
Duppers Sep 2019 #1
greytdemocrat Sep 2019 #2
Buckeye_Democrat Sep 2019 #3
NCLefty Sep 2019 #4

Response to BigDemVoter (Original post)

Thu Sep 26, 2019, 11:37 PM

1. Well put.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Sep 26, 2019, 11:40 PM

2. They say the same

about us.

Reply to this post

Response to greytdemocrat (Reply #2)

Fri Sep 27, 2019, 12:54 AM

3. Republicans are projecting their own mindset of power over truth.

Democrats will generally eat their own when there's violations of basic principles of truth and fairness.

Republicans tend to circle the wagons to protect their own wrong-doers, for the sake of power.

Neither political party comes close to enforcing the harshness of TRUTH as most scientists, but Democrats are far closer to that commitment.

https://www.people-press.org/2009/07/09/section-4-scientists-politics-and-religion/
Most scientists identify as Democrats (55%), while 32% identify as independents and just 6% say they are Republicans. When the leanings of independents are considered, fully 81% identify as Democrats or lean to the Democratic Party, compared with 12% who either identify as Republicans or lean toward the GOP.

Reply to this post

Fri Sep 27, 2019, 01:09 AM

4. We have the votes. Donald John Trump is GOING to be the 3rd president in Am history to be impeached!

He's going into the 2020 election as a traitorous loser. Fuck "freepers." I hope the knot they used to tie their reputation to Donald Trump's comes undone easily.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread