HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Here is the tRump/Repub p...

Sat Sep 28, 2019, 01:13 AM

Here is the tRump/Repub problem as I see it.

Fat Nixon is a liar, everyone knows it even his supporters, they didn't care because it was always about sticking it to the Libs.

Now they have a different problem, the lies are being proven, hard to laugh away lying about collusion with Russia, the #1 enemy. Repubs have no cover left, he has left them naked to insults of not being patriots. (They aren't) Not favoring Democracies, (they don't) not being true to the Constitution.

They will be unable to bring up politics, how great tRump is, in any setting where there might be a Democrat. Because the only response needed, is your guy worked with our #1 enemy, laughed about it, and hid the transcripts, don't you dare challenge anyone's patriotism, because patriots don't vote for traitors to our Constitution or Democracy.

1 replies, 773 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Here is the tRump/Repub problem as I see it. (Original post)
rufus dog Sep 28 OP
NCLefty Sep 28 #1

Response to rufus dog (Original post)

Sat Sep 28, 2019, 02:53 AM

1. They will still act like the biggest patriots after this. You can't find a Trump supporter Facebook

account that doesn't have a fucking flag on it. I think the Russian bots do this too.

Hannity will tell them why they were right all along, even as Trump falls. Acceptable Excuses will be issued and repeated. They won't skip a beat on being horrible.

We need to get the goddamn 92 million non-voters engaged. This is mostly THEIR fault IMO. :p

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread