HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » I'm confused by the R def...

Sun Oct 6, 2019, 10:20 PM

I'm confused by the R defense on Trump

So half of them really are saying that basically there is nothing into it, and that had Schiff and Pelosi seen the 'transcript' before acting too quickly they would not have impeached

And the other half are telling us that this was an effort orchestrated by the democrats and that they helped even write the complaint

How are those defenses even compatible? And then seems like individual 1 likes to retweet them all.

Please inform all villages who have lost their idiot to go and look for them at ‎310 First Street SE; Washington.

3 replies, 688 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply I'm confused by the R defense on Trump (Original post)
TheHak Oct 2019 OP
Garrett78 Oct 2019 #1
struggle4progress Oct 2019 #2
Blue_true Oct 2019 #3

Response to TheHak (Original post)

Sun Oct 6, 2019, 10:24 PM

1. It's not about being logical. It's all about muddying the water.

I just made a somewhat related post about these various arguments that Republicans are putting forth: https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=12553759.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sun Oct 6, 2019, 10:45 PM

2. "We'll just throw everything against the wall and let Trump's base cherry-pick it!"

Reply to this post

Sun Oct 6, 2019, 11:13 PM

3. Republican officeholders are doing what they normally do.

They are lying and working their asses off to build a false narrative. They generally all mouth the same line, the fact that they are split shows how rattled they are by the evidence that has mounted against Trump.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread