HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Score one for all you lef...

Tue Oct 8, 2019, 04:48 PM

Score one for all you leftist troublemakers out there!

The Trump Organization says the anti-Muslim hate group ACT for America’s Nov. 7 gala is no longer welcome at the president’s Mar-a-Lago resort.

“This event will absolutely not be taking place at Mar-a-Lago,” a representative for the Trump Organization told Hatewatch in an email. Hatewatch was the first to report that ACT was planning to have its annual gala at President Donald Trump’s club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The event’s registration page on ACT’s website has been removed. The Trump Organization announced the cancellation after national news outlets reported on the upcoming gala. The organization did not provide specifics about why the event was canceled or how it was approved in the first place.

ACT for America did not respond to Hatewatch’s request for a comment about Mar-a-Lago’s decision. It hasn’t announced a venue change. But the group tweeted a lengthy statement Monday about the cancellation. “Regrettably, the Trump attorneys in New York caved to the Left’s bullying tactics and made a decision to cancel our event within hours of the articles coming out,” it reads in part, referring to the news articles about the gala.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2019/10/07/mar-lago-pulls-plug-anti-muslim-hate-groups-gala

Ah, if only I could make billionaires and their attorneys cave to my tactics and throw right wingers out into the cold more often, that would make me very happy.

2 replies, 673 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Score one for all you leftist troublemakers out there! (Original post)
ck4829 Oct 8 OP
TheRealNorth Oct 8 #1
SoCalNative Oct 8 #2

Response to ck4829 (Original post)

Tue Oct 8, 2019, 04:57 PM

1. Maybe Mar-a-lago was already booked for a KGB reunion

And they are blaming the left because that's what these snowflakes do.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to TheRealNorth (Reply #1)

Tue Oct 8, 2019, 05:16 PM

2. Or a PRC mixer

who knows?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread