HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » What if republicans put t...

Tue Oct 8, 2019, 07:46 PM

What if republicans put trump into presidency

On purpose knowing full well he was a wannabe tyrant,a spoiled man baby and corrupted to his narcissistic core.

They wanted to change the system and they knew he would do the changes these rich rethugs wanted.
And that he is refusing to let documents and testimony go through it shows the rethuglican POS they can be emboldened to go against the laws of the land and grab more power and defy the courts and laws and consitution.
This tells those narcissitic assholes abusers in Congress that they can act and disobey laws and get wealth and power and nobody can do anything to stop them.rethugs are definitely trying to coup this country. And the republicans knew he was arrogant knew he is a manchild and knew he'd keep people's eyes off what they were doing. Behind that big orange asshole. And when they've done the damage, they'll throw trump away. Or dispose of him.

6 replies, 765 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 6 replies Author Time Post
Reply What if republicans put trump into presidency (Original post)
I_UndergroundPanther Oct 2019 OP
madaboutharry Oct 2019 #1
raging moderate Oct 2019 #2
walkingman Oct 2019 #3
I_UndergroundPanther Oct 2019 #6
SharonAnn Oct 2019 #4
moondust Oct 2019 #5

Response to I_UndergroundPanther (Original post)

Tue Oct 8, 2019, 07:50 PM

1. I think they thought they could control him.

They believed that if they surrounded him with reasonable advisers that things would be ok. I actually donít think they saw this coming.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to madaboutharry (Reply #1)

Tue Oct 8, 2019, 08:16 PM

2. . Yes. Maybe you are right.

Yes. Just as the rich people of the thirties thought they could control Hitler.

Reply to this post

Tue Oct 8, 2019, 08:24 PM

3. I think he is one of them - they are nasty and have proven that for decades. The idea

that the party used to be more moderate is not true. They have been on a destruction tour since Reagan and have no plans to stop.

Reply to this post

Response to walkingman (Reply #3)

Tue Oct 8, 2019, 10:12 PM

6. These republican

Fuckers and the rich have steadily eroded the Constitution . I think trump is like them. They use abuser techniques.sociopaths all of them.
I hope the republican party is destroyed because of thier evil intentions for this country.

Reply to this post

Tue Oct 8, 2019, 08:40 PM

4. Hmmm, so they'd get what they want and he'd be the fall guy? I don't think they're that clever.

But it could be true.

Reply to this post

Tue Oct 8, 2019, 09:06 PM

5. Probably.

In general a corrupt and incompetent "leader" would seemingly not have the moral authority, legal understanding, or willingness to pursue criminal or unethical activity. Any number of amoral corporatists and even regular folks with 401Ks might prefer such a "leader" expecting the lawlessness to boost their profits and share prices.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread