HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "I know geography better ...

Thu Oct 24, 2019, 09:35 AM

"I know geography better than anyone!" . . . . Please come CAPTION PresiDented Trump!!

PresiDented ("The ankle bone is connected to the breast bone" ) Trump is saying: "Now fake news is saying I don't know that Colorado doesn't share a border with Mexico. . . . Of course I know that! . . . I was speaking hypothetically, in other words like a metaphor, or a flashback, or a figure of speech like professors use. . . . That should be clear. . . . Maybe you should try to think out of the box sometime."

Above CAPTION based on this spud's sputtering about building his freakin' wall in Colorado (in the CBS link below) then trying not to look stupid as in the tweet covered by DU:

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2019/10/24/president-trump-border-wall-colorado-building/

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212617326

3 replies, 620 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply "I know geography better than anyone!" . . . . Please come CAPTION PresiDented Trump!! (Original post)
skip fox Oct 2019 OP
RobinA Oct 2019 #1
Johonny Oct 2019 #2
skip fox Oct 2019 #3

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Thu Oct 24, 2019, 11:07 AM

1. This Doesn't Help

his case much. If he truly was joking, metaphoring, flashing back (???),or speaking like a professor, (no to all that) he is obviously lacking, bigly, in ability to use social cues. Because any person with even an elementary ability to read cues sees a guy making a list of things he plans to do. He even elaborates on the Colorado wall. "big, beautiful wall" If true, he's downright disabled. He should never be in the same room without an aide with another world leader.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Thu Oct 24, 2019, 11:20 AM

2. Look, I wanted to save it for a 2020 suprise, but we're selling New Mexico. We're selling it.

I got a lot of countries lined up. Norway, North Korea, Old Mexico, ... so many countries. So we're going to need a good border fence in Colorado. A very good one. Very good. As for New Mexico. We're selling it. Highest bidder, wins.

Reply to this post

Response to Johonny (Reply #2)

Thu Oct 24, 2019, 12:17 PM

3. Good one.

Fits perfectly both sense and tone.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread