HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Unanswered questions from...

Sun Dec 1, 2019, 06:32 PM

Unanswered questions from Trump on Ukraine matters show consciousness of guilt.

1. Why was Trump using Rudy Giuliani to go around the normal channels of diplomacy?

2.When the funding was going through consideration in congress, why didn't Trump express any concerns or objections, or why didn't he ask for any authority to withhold or apportion the funds for himself?

3. When government officials who were responsible for dispersing the funds asked for a reason for the hold, why were they repeatedly not given an answer?

4. Why was the withholding of funds kept a secret and why was there no public announcements until after the whistle blower came forward.

5 replies, 1166 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply Unanswered questions from Trump on Ukraine matters show consciousness of guilt. (Original post)
RDANGELO Dec 1 OP
Karadeniz Dec 1 #1
mopinko Dec 1 #2
QED Dec 1 #3
DanieRains Dec 1 #4
MartyTheGreek Dec 1 #5

Response to RDANGELO (Original post)

Sun Dec 1, 2019, 06:38 PM

1. Yep! Thanks

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sun Dec 1, 2019, 06:59 PM

2. 5. why did 2 career omb officials resign in protest?

to be replaced by party flunkies.

Reply to this post

Sun Dec 1, 2019, 09:09 PM

3. Where were people who expressed concern reassigned?

Reply to this post

Sun Dec 1, 2019, 09:37 PM

4. Cuz Trump Is A Lying Traitor Crook

Theres yer answer.

Reply to this post

Sun Dec 1, 2019, 09:46 PM

5. My draft response to #1. Why Rudy?...

Trump wanted it kept secret because he knew it was illegal and someone inside told him so I'm sure, and starting the Son of Biden theory would have boosted his 2020 reelection bid while it would have also created the justification to spring Manafort from the slammer because the Mueller report was just BS right? But Manafort's name was found on the Black Ledger in Ukraine Oh, about 8 years ago or so and noted as being in debit tens of millions to a rusky oligarch if I recall correctly, and ultimately Trump wants to pardon him for being a good foot soldier.

So, was it that rusky oligarch that got the secret pooling data "to be made whole." If I recall Manafort's quote correctly. Maybe another question in the conspiracy.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread