HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » In light of Richard Jewel...

Tue Dec 17, 2019, 08:56 AM

In light of Richard Jewell, how soon to spin up a Seth Rich movie

Could it be ready to go by September assuming the family agrees to it of course? Drop for a nominal price to all the streaming platforms.

This is how the GOP plays the game. In our case it would be a factual movie showing the documented indiscretions and coordinated propaganda attack that harmed the Seth family. I got to think they feel a little like Richard Jewell.

Hopefully the murder will be solved one day. Maybe the movie might enhance the chance of that happening.

Of course I guess it could also backfire. Whatever happens it needs to be truthful in all the particulars unlike the Jewell movie.

2 replies, 591 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply In light of Richard Jewell, how soon to spin up a Seth Rich movie (Original post)
exboyfil Dec 2019 OP
Archae Dec 2019 #1
exboyfil Dec 2019 #2

Response to exboyfil (Original post)

Tue Dec 17, 2019, 10:18 AM

1. If it's like previous "based on true stories" movies...

Like "Richard Jewell," or "13 Hours," a gratuitous sex scene or made-up scenario will be added for no reason except to slam all of one group or a particular political figure.

And the facts get thrown out the window.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Archae (Reply #1)

Tue Dec 17, 2019, 10:40 AM

2. That is the reason for the last line

Eastwood could not help himself and did an own goal. The scene in Jewell adds nothing to the story.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread