HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "Moscow's a bit chilly fo...

Fri Dec 27, 2019, 10:59 AM

"Moscow's a bit chilly for me this time of year. Otherwise . . ." Come CAPTION Mitch McConnell!!!

Mitch (The itch you can't scratch) McConnell is saying: "You're not going to have to worry about the trial getting out of hand. . . . In fact, you're not going to have to worry about having a trial."

4 replies, 708 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply "Moscow's a bit chilly for me this time of year. Otherwise . . ." Come CAPTION Mitch McConnell!!! (Original post)
skip fox Dec 2019 OP
Deb Dec 2019 #1
SWBTATTReg Dec 2019 #2
skip fox Dec 2019 #3
underpants Dec 2019 #4

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Fri Dec 27, 2019, 11:10 AM

1. Let's be clear, the President takes orders from me.

We will have a trial when I say so.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Fri Dec 27, 2019, 11:50 AM

2. Not a good look for the worse ranked senator in the Senate...

Sitting on all of the bills sent up by the House for what reason? What possible reason would he have in sitting on all of them?

Is he reaching out trying to work with members of the House to perhaps modify or adjust bill language or is he just being obstinate for the heck of it, and doesn't want to pass any bills sent in by the House just because he's a hateful and spiteful person?

I thought that he was a representative sent by the Kentucky population to try and address problems that Kentucky voters face in their lives on a daily basis, but I guess not.

We do have two democratic candidates who are trying to unseat this traitor...I wish them both luck and best wishes in their efforts (Amy McGrath and Mike Broihier).

Reply to this post

Fri Dec 27, 2019, 12:08 PM

3. M.M. is saying:

"My deal says I'll get unlimited power but I've got to spend eternity in Hell and, worse, while alive I've go to look like this. . . . What can I say: I'm trying to make lemonade."

Reply to this post

Fri Dec 27, 2019, 12:27 PM

4. Ole Mitch has a special surprise for the aging Fox News crowd

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread