HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » PROFILES IN COWARDICE

Wed Jan 22, 2020, 02:45 AM

PROFILES IN COWARDICE

After today's pathetic performance by Moscow Mitch and his crew of Flying Monkeys someone ought to write a book titled "Profiles in Cowardice". The first chapters could feature such exemplary Senators as Mitt (I REALLY want to be President) Romney, Susan (I'm Concerned) Collins, Lisa (I'm a Renegade except when I'm not) Murkowski and Rand (I'm against anything everyone else is for) Paul, followed by a stunning cast of some 49 other mediocrities. It would make for interesting reading, provided that you could get through it without injuring yourself by repeated projectile vomiting.

4 replies, 994 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply PROFILES IN COWARDICE (Original post)
COLGATE4 Jan 2020 OP
RiverbendsJoe Jan 2020 #1
Hermit-The-Prog Jan 2020 #2
B Stieg Jan 2020 #3
calimary Jan 2020 #4

Response to COLGATE4 (Original post)

Wed Jan 22, 2020, 03:10 AM

1. The US Senate is the greatest deliberative body...

...on that side of the Capitol building. Moscow Mitch and his minions were thoroughly outgunned and outclassed by the House Managers. Schiff & Nadler's Good Cop/Bad Cop routine was particularly effective, calling out the Republican Senators TO THEIR FACES for participating in Trump's coverup, and thereby goading Chief Justice Roberts to "remind" everybody that this is supposed to be the greatest deliberative body in the world (all evidence to the contrary).

All of the House Managers should be very proud of their performance on the first day of the Impeachment Trial. Speaker Pelosi chose them very well.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to RiverbendsJoe (Reply #1)

Wed Jan 22, 2020, 03:12 AM

2. welcome to DU!

Reply to this post

Wed Jan 22, 2020, 04:41 AM

3. Well said. Welcome to DU!

Reply to this post

Wed Jan 22, 2020, 04:46 AM

4. Welcome to DU, RiverbendJoe!

I love this.

They are indeed the greatest deliberative body on that side o the Capitol building. And no farther.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread