HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » I feel that this "Upside ...

Mon Mar 16, 2020, 06:50 PM

I feel that this "Upside Down President"...He is going to get a lot of people killed...

We as a nation are NOT prepared for COVID-19....2-3 weeks too late...We all have been shouting from the rooftops and screaming from our soapbox/keyboard...for almost 4 years to only minimal success...like we are just treading water.......Having a McConnell run Senate is also responsible for the "no prepared response" to the COVID-19 virus as they crowned the faux king for self serving greed...

So, I sense I may loose some friends here on DU, in my country and neighborhood due to tRumps selfish, narcissistic delusions and his baby souled minions .

I look at Italy...I see grave loss of life and suffering...and they did act quickly....reactive but aggressive with true intent to stop the spreading of COVID-19.

We don't have enough, not even a hint of medical personnel to handle the illness/ critical or guarded condition...Ventilators don't run by themselves...not like a toaster! You need oxygen, electricity, need to suction the airway with sterile technique...measure the oxygen levels.....patient can't do that and no time to train sufficiently a caregiver/family member...especially if the client has other clinical complications... Just having a MASH style hospital you got to have staff...not ALL nurses can do critical care/ ventilators...and how many are willing?

This is an ongoing nightmare...We knew and so did the republicans know...tRump was incompetent...we are SCREWED~

2 replies, 357 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply I feel that this "Upside Down President"...He is going to get a lot of people killed... (Original post)
FarPoint Mar 16 OP
2naSalit Mar 16 #1
winstars Mar 16 #2

Response to FarPoint (Original post)

Mon Mar 16, 2020, 06:55 PM

1. Those

fuckers knew about it when they voted not guilty! And I can imagine that Barr's secret meetings with rs only had something to do with how they are slow walking this.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to FarPoint (Original post)

Mon Mar 16, 2020, 07:02 PM

2. "You arrogant ass, YOU'VE KILLED US!!!!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread