HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Jeff Tiedrich. LMFAO.

Wed Mar 18, 2020, 01:15 PM

Jeff Tiedrich. LMFAO.

15 replies, 5760 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 15 replies Author Time Post
Reply Jeff Tiedrich. LMFAO. (Original post)
underpants Mar 2020 OP
edbermac Mar 2020 #1
dalton99a Mar 2020 #2
underpants Mar 2020 #9
leftieNanner Mar 2020 #3
Initech Mar 2020 #4
underpants Mar 2020 #11
Hamlette Mar 2020 #5
ffr Mar 2020 #6
joost5 Mar 2020 #7
underpants Mar 2020 #8
joost5 Mar 2020 #10
CaptYossarian Mar 2020 #12
TommyCelt Mar 2020 #13
underpants Mar 2020 #14
marble falls Mar 2020 #15

Response to underpants (Original post)

Wed Mar 18, 2020, 02:30 PM

1. Everyone should report RD as a bot account.

Probably Jacob Wohl’s sock puppet account.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to edbermac (Reply #1)

Wed Mar 18, 2020, 02:31 PM

2. +1

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to edbermac (Reply #1)

Wed Mar 18, 2020, 03:37 PM

9. What I'd like to see is reporting on the responses

"Trump tweeted ...." okay, how about the hilarious replies and the ones that correct his dumbass?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to underpants (Original post)

Wed Mar 18, 2020, 02:36 PM

3. Tiedrich is wonderful!

And he's right! Normal sensible people who used to identify as Republicans don't do so any more.

"forks into wall sockets"

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to underpants (Original post)

Wed Mar 18, 2020, 02:39 PM

4. We literally lost 5 years of economic progress in 3 days.

How is that "promises kept"?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to Initech (Reply #4)

Wed Mar 18, 2020, 03:38 PM

11. Well,

Wall Street just got tired of all the winning.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to underpants (Original post)

Wed Mar 18, 2020, 02:48 PM

5. funny stuff

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to underpants (Original post)

Wed Mar 18, 2020, 02:52 PM

6. This is good medicine that the news outlets should quote on their nightly news.

The whole quote from Jeff Tiedrich is priceless!!!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to underpants (Original post)

Wed Mar 18, 2020, 03:22 PM

7. I can't see the image - blocked by my company's firewall. Why not post the Twitter link?????? nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to joost5 (Reply #7)

Wed Mar 18, 2020, 03:36 PM

8. Let's see if this works.

Scroll down for Tiedrich's response


Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to underpants (Reply #8)

Wed Mar 18, 2020, 03:37 PM

10. Works for me - Thank you!








you fragile goofball, we've explained this to you before: your numbers are high because the only people remaining in the GOP are dimwitted yokels and the grifters picking their pockets. 95% of them answered the poll and the other 5% were too busy sticking forks into wall sockets

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to underpants (Original post)

Wed Mar 18, 2020, 03:50 PM

12. To Real Dumbass (RD):

In November, we'll see how many were victimized "because he kept his campaign promises".

Many of the '16 voters thought his BS would affect "those other people", not knowing about the tax cuts for the 1% or the tariffs that screwed over farmers and others in his red states.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to underpants (Original post)

Wed Mar 18, 2020, 04:11 PM

13. Is it me...

...or does Jeff look like Eric Clapton??

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to TommyCelt (Reply #13)

Wed Mar 18, 2020, 04:12 PM

14. Hmmm

I've always thought Spielberg but you have a point.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to TommyCelt (Reply #13)

Wed Mar 18, 2020, 04:17 PM

15. Clapton's IT developer brother or Spielberg's scriptwriter brother.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread