HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Hard to believe but Trump...

Tue Mar 31, 2020, 02:26 PM

Hard to believe but Trump has shown himself to be far stupier and more selfish than anyone thought.

..A number of us, (myself included) believed Trump would take advise from experts on something horrific.
Trump's own actions show that certainly during the first few days, he relied on his own thinking, instead of consulting with experts. Experts would have told him to shut up and wait to comment this was going to
get very bad...
...But NO...Donald Trump was so sure of his own beliefs, that he made clearly stupid comments that are now everywhere. Not only stupid, but totally insensitive and totally selfish. He was sure he was correct about something he knew nothing about...The fool has shown himself to be a fool to everyone. Some won't believe what they clearly see, but Trump has shown himself to the world. Far uglier than anyone imagined. And his initial statements are etched in stone. They will never go away.

2 replies, 554 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Hard to believe but Trump has shown himself to be far stupier and more selfish than anyone thought. (Original post)
Stuart G Mar 31 OP
matt819 Mar 31 #1
Stuart G Mar 31 #2

Response to Stuart G (Original post)

Tue Mar 31, 2020, 02:36 PM

1. Oh, we're beyond stupid and selfish

I'll leave it to others to come up with the extreme of stupid.

Selfish. Sure, that's a no-brainer. Even narcissist and sociopath aren't strong enough. He's genuinely a monster. He's evil.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to matt819 (Reply #1)

Tue Mar 31, 2020, 02:38 PM

2. I quote your words, "He is genuinely a monster. He's evil."

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread