HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Imagine if you can . . . ...

Mon Apr 6, 2020, 01:33 PM

Imagine if you can . . . Please come CAPTION PresiDented Trump!!!

PresiDented Donald J(erk off) Trump is saying: "Can you imagine what it would have been like if Hillary Clinton had been your president during this crisis? . . . Just imagine!"

3 replies, 476 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Imagine if you can . . . Please come CAPTION PresiDented Trump!!! (Original post)
skip fox Apr 2020 OP
leftieNanner Apr 2020 #1
Newest Reality Apr 2020 #2
underpants Apr 2020 #3

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Mon Apr 6, 2020, 01:36 PM

1. Did he actually say that???

I can't tell you how many times I have wished that she were President during this crisis! The Pandemic Team on the NSC would not have been disbanded and they would have jumped on this thing as soon as it showed up in China. She would have set up a coordinator to ensure that all the equipment needed was in the right place at the right time. She would have listened to the doctors and other experts.

The list goes on and on. Sigh.....

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Apr 6, 2020, 01:47 PM

2. Ah,

"i am like a doctor guy. I know things about these things. I just found out that the Corona virus is like, this big! You could swat it with a fly swatter, it is so beautifully big. I think all Americans should join me in swatting this pandemic and we can all bat it out of the ballpark very bigly so soon...you'll get tired of swatting...to get my businesses in business again! God blast you all!"

Reply to this post

Mon Apr 6, 2020, 01:51 PM

3. 😷

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread