HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » When macho flag waggers m...

Sun Jul 5, 2020, 05:33 PM

When macho flag waggers meet hoax, I would love to see a nest of hornets thrown in..

4 replies, 847 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply When macho flag waggers meet hoax, I would love to see a nest of hornets thrown in.. (Original post)
pbmus Jul 2020 OP
The Velveteen Ocelot Jul 2020 #1
Thomas Hurt Jul 2020 #2
Turbineguy Jul 2020 #3
keithbvadu2 Jul 2020 #4

Response to pbmus (Original post)

Sun Jul 5, 2020, 05:39 PM

1. This whole incident is hilarious in a rather horrifying way.

Seems like some guy claiming to be a representative of Antifa (which isn't an actual organization, but nobody seems to want to point that out) posted information about a flag-burning demonstration at Gettysburg, so a whole collection of RW shitbag wannabe patriot heroes showed up with their big guns but nobody was there and no flags were burned. Speaking of flags, I wonder if the Union soldiers who died at Gettysburg are spinning in their graves on account of all the assholes that showed up there with their Confederate flags?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/hundreds-of-armed-men-went-to-gettysburg-to-defend-it-from-a-phantom-antifa-flag-burner-created-on-social-media/2020/07/04/206ee4da-bb05-11ea-86d5-3b9b3863273b_story.html

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sun Jul 5, 2020, 05:41 PM

2. Odds are the whackjobs think they are race heroes...

wouldn't admit they were played, might damage their already weak self esteem.

Slapping themselves on the back for owning the libs.

Reply to this post

Sun Jul 5, 2020, 06:05 PM

3. Poor fellows.

They were so hoping for a civil war.

Reply to this post

Sun Jul 5, 2020, 08:04 PM

4. The only organized 'Antifa' seems to be Trump supporters showing up with their spray paint, Molotov

The only organized 'Antifa' seems to be Trump supporters showing up with their spray paint, Molotov cocktails, or guns, pretending to be protesters.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread