HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » George Conway video "Unfi...

Thu Sep 10, 2020, 11:49 AM

George Conway video "Unfit"

Conservative attorney George Conway says President Donald Trump’s mind is so jumbled with lies, distortions and fantasies that even he can’t tell them apart when he speaks.

“But they just come out without regard to the consequences,” Conway said in an exclusive clip from the new film “Unfit: The Psychology of Donald Trump.”

Conway said some voters found the unfiltered attitude refreshing.

“He actually believes some of this insanity that comes out of his mouth. Not only is there no filter, there’s nothing up here,” Conway said as he gestured to his head. “There’s nothing up here that represents any version of reality or sensible thought.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/george-conway-inside-trumps-head_n_5f599ac6c5b62874bc18286e

2 replies, 435 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply George Conway video "Unfit" (Original post)
womanofthehills Sep 10 OP
TreasonousBastard Sep 10 #1
2naSalit Sep 10 #2

Response to womanofthehills (Original post)

Thu Sep 10, 2020, 11:58 AM

1. One of my brothers finds him refreshing. "Tells is like it is and doesn't take shit"...

That's the brother who has managed to keep a decent job, but has never, to my knowledge, ever read an entire book, or magazine or newspaper article. Or even seen an entire TV show-- he's one of those annoying channel flippers. I drove his car one time and all the programmed radio stations were rightwing droolings.

He's also the only one of us three brothers who never got drafted, not that that necessarily means anything.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to womanofthehills (Original post)

Thu Sep 10, 2020, 01:59 PM

2. He loves to hear himself talk...

Whatever he says doesn't matter as long as he is the one talking.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread