HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Success excuses a lot of ...

Mon Sep 28, 2020, 09:01 AM

Success excuses a lot of sin

Which is why the line of attack that Trump is a broke failure cuts deep.

Yeah it may not convince braindead Trumpers but Dump can't win with just them. Some of the recent weakly attached Biden supporters (the reason why Biden is slowly rising in the polls) can latch onto Dump being a failure as a reason to be more secure in their support of Biden. At this point Biden just needs to hold the vote share and avoid anyone flip flopping back to Dump.

A constant reminder between now and election day on just how much of a failure Dump is will tend to suppress his base's turnout. Many of them have already decided against mail in voting. So why should they stand out in lines on election day to vote for a complete loser and failure? I am not saying it is going to cut it by 50% or even 10% but elections are won and lost on the margin. Could 1% feel stupid, even though they will never admit it to anyone, and simply not vote for a failure. I think so.

So I think Trump being a failure is even more powerful than Trump being a cheat. Nobody respects a failure and a loser.

I told you all along that Trump was flat broke. Just because heís been living on a line of credit doesnít mean heís not broke. Trumpís net worth is deeply negative, and therefore less than yours or mine. Heís not a billionaire, a millionaire, or a thousandaire. His ass is broke.

3 replies, 439 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Success excuses a lot of sin (Original post)
Statistical Sep 2020 OP
agingdem Sep 2020 #1
Wicked Blue Sep 2020 #2
crickets Sep 2020 #3

Response to Statistical (Original post)

Mon Sep 28, 2020, 09:25 AM

1. and to all of Trump's reprehensible sycophants

who are swimming in debt and want to be Trump when they grow up...congratulations you are...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Sep 28, 2020, 09:43 AM

2. I hope there isn't a surge of sympathy nt

Reply to this post

Mon Sep 28, 2020, 09:50 AM

3. Any hope trump had for further campaign donations from the wealthy

(or anyone with any sense) just dried up and blew away in the wind.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread