HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » My yard signs finally cam...

Thu Oct 1, 2020, 08:05 PM

My yard signs finally came!!

I ordered two of them the day Kamala was announced as his running mate. A friend in a Philly suburb (Media, PA) was complaining about not being able to find a Biden sign, so I told him he could have one of them. Giving it to him tomorrow. The other is going in my Wilmington, DE front yard. Only one other person has a sign in my neighborhood and it's a Trump/Pence yard sign. But I live in a heavily-Democratic area, so it's good here.

3 replies, 463 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply My yard signs finally came!! (Original post)
Delarage Oct 2020 OP
ihas2stinkyfeet Oct 2020 #1
central scrutinizer Oct 2020 #2
Delarage Oct 2020 #3

Response to Delarage (Original post)

Thu Oct 1, 2020, 08:34 PM

1. glad to here that.

just checked back at the website today. still dont have mine. ordered a bunch, too.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Oct 1, 2020, 08:45 PM

2. I had to get on a list

Here in Eugene. Got mine now but there were hundreds more behind me. They asked for $15, so I gave them $40

Reply to this post

Thu Oct 1, 2020, 08:52 PM

3. They are better quality than I was expecting

They are the thick, corrugated plastic type. Not good for the Earth, but I will keep them with my collection of campaign signs when this is all over. I'll use them for the re-election campaign in 2024.

On another positive note: Drove back from the beach today and there were lots and lots of small Biden-Harris signs dotting the highway---smaller, but many more than the giant Trump-hugging-flags signs that had been painted over with words like "I dissent" and "Fuck Him".

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread