HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » HERD IMMUNITY: kills the...

Mon Oct 19, 2020, 07:25 PM

HERD IMMUNITY: kills the elderly, those with pre-existing conditions, Black, Brown and

Native American people, etc. Sounds like genocide to me!!!!!

2 replies, 403 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply HERD IMMUNITY: kills the elderly, those with pre-existing conditions, Black, Brown and (Original post)
cornball 24 Oct 2020 OP
Moostache Oct 2020 #1
I_UndergroundPanther Oct 2020 #2

Response to cornball 24 (Original post)

Mon Oct 19, 2020, 07:31 PM

1. The very concept will cause the deaths of more people than anything since the Holocaust.

It is the single most evil and hideous proposal since the days of "special treatment" and "final solutions".

This is the kind of sadistic and evil shit that Hitler and his gang of thugs did and for ANYONE cheering him on and acquiescing to this madness, we are watching you, I AM RECORDING YOUR NAMES, ADDRESSES AND NEXT OF KIN, and we WILL remember you when it is time to hand out the punishments for allowing this kind of evil into the world.

You cannot bury your uniforms or throw away your party pins...I am recording EVERYTHING you say, EVERYTHING you do and EVERYTHING you defend and enable.

There WILL be a reckoning and I WILL have my pound of flesh in retribution and penance from all of you before it is all over. DO not sleep at all, because we will be coming for you all.

SOON.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Moostache (Reply #1)

Mon Oct 19, 2020, 07:32 PM

2. He'll yes those fuckers must pay.

In suffering,humiliation etc.etc......

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread