HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » All five of our PA straig...

Wed Oct 28, 2020, 08:48 AM

All five of our PA straight democratic votes were received

and recorded! Five more for Biden!

5 replies, 339 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply All five of our PA straight democratic votes were received (Original post)
cyclonefence Oct 2020 OP
Sherman A1 Oct 2020 #1
EveDibb Oct 2020 #2
cyclonefence Oct 2020 #3
EveDibb Oct 2020 #4
EveDibb Nov 2020 #5

Response to cyclonefence (Original post)

Wed Oct 28, 2020, 08:49 AM

1. Super!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to cyclonefence (Original post)

Wed Oct 28, 2020, 09:37 AM

2. Would like a Pennsylvania opinion

Is Pennsylvania truly that close?

Bloomberg just poured a lot of money into Ohio where Iím at and we are supposed to be really close.

It seems that if Pennsylvania was as close as some media pundits claim he would be throwing money into Pennsylvania.

Whatís your take on the state of the race in your neck of the woods?

on voting.

Reply to this post

Response to EveDibb (Reply #2)

Wed Oct 28, 2020, 01:27 PM

3. I live in eastern PA

which I think is safe for Biden. It's the middle of the state where the second-amendment lovers and ultra-conservative religious folks live that is the problem. Pittsburgh, in western PA, is OK I think. This is really two different states. I think what happened in 2016 was that a lot of democrats just didn't vote because they were not excited about Hillary and because they were complacent about the expected democratic victory. All that has changed this year, and I expect PA to go blue, in a big way.

Reply to this post

Response to cyclonefence (Reply #3)

Wed Oct 28, 2020, 01:43 PM

4. Thanks

Thatís what I thought. Itís Bidenís home state. And I believe if Biden didnít think Pennsylvania wasnít locked down heíd would not be going to Georgia and Arizona and Harris going to Texas. But if you listen to the prediction people on TV they still talk like about how Pennsylvania is close.

That just doesnít make sense to me.

Iím in Ohio a state Trump won by 9% and weíre now tied. If we are tied I have to believe Pennsylvania a state that he barely won is out of his reach.

Reply to this post

Response to EveDibb (Reply #2)

Fri Nov 6, 2020, 09:44 AM

5. I told my whole family about your comment

I told my whole family about your comment. First question how did you talk to somebody in Pennsylvania that was from my mama that doesnít even text but thatís OK. Pennsylvania just flipped itís going to go heavy for Biden you are right you helped calm a lot of my familyís nerves. I donít like the Steelers but I think I need to leave Ohio at least get up to maybe Cleveland or Michigan or something. I canít go back to my home in North Carolina to many confederate flags even though the state is close. But I do have a sign nailed to my porch thatís going to stay up that says southern belle who thinks racist Yankees are dingdongís. I think Iíll have more fun throwing it in their face here Because I can explain systemic racism I can explain religious freedom used to preach from the pulpit for slavery Black people not allowed to marry white people the Sit ins happened an hour from where I grew up Unfortunately I wasnít born to help.I am second generation brown versus board they like to live in their white ignorance up here yeah Iím not gonna let them do that. Congratulations yíall just elected Biden president.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread