HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » We need the Dec 26 deadli...

Tue Dec 8, 2020, 03:06 PM

We need the Dec 26 deadline stimulus and all we need is a couple months to make it past this.

I cannot believe that we are this close to being cut off, when we know it will look totally different by April, and we jut need help for a couple months.

We have Sanders whining he will not vote for the stimulus as is if it hits the floor and it is a simple measure to get MILLIONS of people to April. I am getting very angry. As I read once again, being schooled by Biden administration they are going to work with conservatives, as I am being hung to dry, and I need only a couple more months to survive, after 9 months of dealing responsibly.

There is NO WAY I Kumbaya with rw, at all, not happening and this means my Republican family and friends. And Sanders, vote for whatever damn bill gets on the floor so millions can make it to April.

5 replies, 719 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply We need the Dec 26 deadline stimulus and all we need is a couple months to make it past this. (Original post)
LizBeth Dec 2020 OP
blueinredohio Dec 2020 #1
LizBeth Dec 2020 #2
LizBeth Dec 2020 #5
Johnny2X2X Dec 2020 #3
LizBeth Dec 2020 #4

Response to LizBeth (Original post)

Tue Dec 8, 2020, 03:12 PM

1. Don't get me wrong, I love Biden and I'm a diehard Democrat but

none of these people have a clue what real people are going through and I'm sure they don't lose any sleep over it.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to blueinredohio (Reply #1)

Tue Dec 8, 2020, 03:14 PM

2. I think the Democrats do, and I think they are fighting for us. Some more than others. I will take P

Pelosi on my side any day of the week. Yes, indeed.

Reply to this post

Response to LizBeth (Reply #2)

Tue Dec 8, 2020, 05:26 PM

5. +1

Reply to this post

Response to LizBeth (Original post)

Tue Dec 8, 2020, 03:25 PM

3. What happens in April?

People who think a vaccine will save us that quickly are mistaken. I think normal isn't going to return until September.

Reply to this post

Response to Johnny2X2X (Reply #3)

Tue Dec 8, 2020, 03:26 PM

4. It is not going to look like today and it will give us time to watch what happens, process the info,

actual factual data and with our really smart people, implement actions that will work for us all, as a nation.

Are you serious?

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread