HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Trump & DeJoys fucking of...

Thu Dec 17, 2020, 04:22 PM

Trump & DeJoys fucking of the post office delays meds

What they did to screw with the mail in ballots is now delaying some medication shipments for at least six days at this point. These are regular medicines that people need on a daily basis. Some critical to have every day. Some not advised for sudden stoppage.

I heard on pbs here in Indianapolis that about 12 trailer loads arrive nightly at the airport mail facility, but by morning only 6 trailers are leaving the airport for distribution into local post offices.

They have this so fucked up people will be dying because they can't get regular medicines, much less a vaccine.

Maybe the cutbacks to vaccine distribution are because they know it won't go anywhere if it hits the post office system at any point ?

Incompetence has been Trump's hallmark throughout this four years, now it continues.

Any chance the network hacks have contributed to the postal services problems? It wouldn't surprise me.

2 replies, 763 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump & DeJoys fucking of the post office delays meds (Original post)
Captain Zero Dec 17 OP
CaliforniaPeggy Dec 17 #1
Galileo126 Dec 17 #2

Response to Captain Zero (Original post)

Thu Dec 17, 2020, 04:34 PM

1. There is incompetence everywhere you look, with tRump's "administration." n/t

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Captain Zero (Original post)

Thu Dec 17, 2020, 04:55 PM

2. My response to anyone asking for money...

"The check is in the mail!"

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread