Welcome to DU! The truly grassroots left-of-center political community where regular people, not algorithms, drive the discussions and set the standards. Join the community: Create a free account Support DU (and get rid of ads!): Become a Star Member Latest Breaking News Editorials & Other Articles General Discussion The DU Lounge All Forums Issue Forums Culture Forums Alliance Forums Region Forums Support Forums Help & Search
12 replies = new reply since forum marked as read
Highlight: NoneDon't highlight anything 5 newestHighlight 5 most recent replies

NRaleighLiberal

(60,113 posts)
2. is that REALLY a valid question from the MSM - "Is She Fit to Serve"???
Sun Jan 31, 2021, 11:34 AM
Jan 2021

She is batshit crazy and dangerous. Just asking that question is bothsideserism.

Generic Brad

(14,306 posts)
4. Most people don't accept a belief in murdering the Speaker
Sun Jan 31, 2021, 11:36 AM
Jan 2021

How can Republicans defend such insane things without blinking an eye?

msfiddlestix

(7,326 posts)
6. Is she "fit to serve" is a freaking lame question. The question is she DISQUALIFIED to serve?
Sun Jan 31, 2021, 11:38 AM
Jan 2021

TV Punditry really freaking aggravates the hell out of me.

M_Demo_M

(158 posts)
8. The media really needs to flip this question ...
Sun Jan 31, 2021, 12:10 PM
Jan 2021

"Let me put it to you this way Governor, if AOC called for the assassination of President Trump would she be fit to serve?"

How could that mealy mouthed doofus say anything that wasn't akin to "No, she's not."

"Then sir, how is Greene fit to serve when she calls for the assassination of the third in line for the presidency?"

Billytee

(106 posts)
9. It's still amazing to me that
Sun Jan 31, 2021, 12:19 PM
Jan 2021

ex-Pres Shit-for-brains and the RepubliCONS have screwed up our nation's moral compass whereby this is an actual question to be contemplated or pursued when in reality, the answer is obvious.

Lucinda

(31,170 posts)
10. A little election groundwork being laid before Sarah Huckster
Sun Jan 31, 2021, 12:26 PM
Jan 2021

gets going on her "I'm gonna be the Gov" campaign.

demosincebirth

(12,624 posts)
12. In republican standards? Yes, she fits right in.
Sun Jan 31, 2021, 12:54 PM
Jan 2021

What is wrong with our country is the republican party. The tent encompasses all that is evil and encourages hypocrites,
racists and you name it. They all fit in their cozy little corners of the big republican tent.

Latest Discussions»General Discussion»ABC: Marjorie Taylor Gree...