Welcome to DU! The truly grassroots left-of-center political community where regular people, not algorithms, drive the discussions and set the standards. Join the community: Create a free account Support DU (and get rid of ads!): Become a Star Member Latest Breaking News Editorials & Other Articles General Discussion The DU Lounge All Forums Issue Forums Culture Forums Alliance Forums Region Forums Support Forums Help & Search
6 replies = new reply since forum marked as read
Highlight: NoneDon't highlight anything 5 newestHighlight 5 most recent replies
Our Second Gentleman in celebration of Read Across America Day and Women's History Month: (Original Post) demmiblue Mar 2021 OP
He is wonderful. I can't get over how lucky we are in these 4 individuals. Biophilic Mar 2021 #1
Smart, decent, capable human beings. Four of them who give us what we need right now. Irish_Dem Mar 2021 #2
What a delight he is! I listened to the whole story too. hedda_foil Mar 2021 #3
I'm so impressed with Emhoff. He really seems to relish his role as Second Gentleman. SMC22307 Mar 2021 #4
I loved it, too. demmiblue Mar 2021 #5
Thanks for posting the video! SMC22307 Mar 2021 #6

Biophilic

(4,111 posts)
1. He is wonderful. I can't get over how lucky we are in these 4 individuals.
Tue Mar 2, 2021, 05:47 PM
Mar 2021

Each is wonderful and amazing in their own way and they weave themselves together to give me comfort and a sense of security.

SMC22307

(8,090 posts)
4. I'm so impressed with Emhoff. He really seems to relish his role as Second Gentleman.
Tue Mar 2, 2021, 08:08 PM
Mar 2021

Loved when he was at the Library of Congress.

Latest Discussions»General Discussion»Our Second Gentleman in c...