HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Whore of the Cultural War...

Wed Mar 3, 2021, 06:06 PM

Whore of the Cultural Wars! . . . Please come CAPTION Tucker Carlson!!!!

Tucker ("I'm worried I left my flame-thrower on at home" ) Carlson is saying: "And now these leftest so-called child protectors say they are worried about negative representations of minority groups in a series of children's books instead of really worrying about child molesters who can't think of anything but children to molest, and harm, and keep down in the basement, and things to do with them. . . . It's so disgusting I can barely think about it, and I don't think about it when I can help it, when it's not keeping me up nights, or polluting my dreams, or slapping me in the face midday when I least expect it, or playing inb the background almost all the time, and getting louder and louder and louder. . . . I'm telling you here and now: these people are twisted!"

(All CAPTIONs at DU are satire in the spirit of SNL and Jonathan Swift.)

4 replies, 461 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Whore of the Cultural Wars! . . . Please come CAPTION Tucker Carlson!!!! (Original post)
skip fox Mar 2021 OP
Drum Mar 2021 #1
skip fox Mar 2021 #2
Shermann Mar 2021 #3
skip fox Mar 2021 #4

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Wed Mar 3, 2021, 06:52 PM

1. Tucker's coiffure...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Mar 3, 2021, 07:37 PM

2. T.C continues:

"Having created some of favorite texts of our time, Dr. Seuss, or Theodor Seuss Geisel, can be considered as a great American figure, like Abraham Lincoln, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and (need I say it?) like me!"

Reply to this post

Wed Mar 3, 2021, 08:26 PM

3. "Maybe if we can spare the kids today from reading this trash, they won't turn out like me!"

Reply to this post

Thu Mar 4, 2021, 09:18 AM

4. T.C. continues:

"These left wing nut jobs want to cancel our country's Shakespeare!"

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread