HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » A young mom and her husba...

Wed Mar 17, 2021, 11:36 PM

A young mom and her husband out for a night out amongst the victims of ATL's horrific attack

Newlyweds’ Romantic Night at Atlanta Massage Parlor Turned to Terror

The eight people killed in Tuesday’s shooting rampage included two hard-working business owners, and a young mom enjoying a night out with her husband.

Delaina Ashley Yaun Gonzalez and her husband of less than a year wanted the night to themselves away from their kids on Tuesday.

To mark the special occasion, the newlyweds went to Young’s Asian Massage in Cherokee County, the 33-year-old’s younger sister, Dana Toole, told The Daily Beast.
“She was supposed to be enjoying a fun time with her husband,” Toole said, noting that her sister was the mother of a 14-year-old son and an 8-month-old daughter.

But the romantic getaway took a tragic turn after 21-year-old Robert Long allegedly entered the Asian massage parlor, fatally shooting Yaun and three others, before attacking two other massage parlors in a rampage that he blamed on his sexual-addiction issues.

[link:https://www.thedailybeast.com/victims-of-atlanta-massage-parlor-killings-identified-robert-aaron-long-charged-with-murder?ref=home|

3 replies, 1524 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply A young mom and her husband out for a night out amongst the victims of ATL's horrific attack (Original post)
tulipsandroses Mar 17 OP
vercetti2021 Mar 17 #1
SergeStorms Mar 18 #2
uponit7771 Mar 18 #3

Response to tulipsandroses (Original post)

Wed Mar 17, 2021, 11:37 PM

1. But he was having a bad day

Right sheriff fuck knob? I weep for these children

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to vercetti2021 (Reply #1)

Thu Mar 18, 2021, 02:02 AM

2. The dude should have tried yoga.

When I have a bad day now, yoga is my "go to" activity. I'm 71, and I wish I had taken it up a loooooong time ago. I don't go out on shooting sprees though, never have and never will. Why this moron made it his first choice for stress relief is beyond me.

Reply to this post

Response to tulipsandroses (Original post)

Thu Mar 18, 2021, 04:43 AM

3. damn

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread