HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » "I remember waiting up al...

Sun Apr 4, 2021, 12:26 PM

"I remember waiting up all night for the Easter Bunny." Please come CAPTION ex-PresiDented Trump!

ex-PresiDented Trump is saying: "Easter is a holiday celebrated by everyone. A child was born in an Easter basket about 20,000 years ago, and we've been hiding eggs ever since as a sign of forgiveness and fancy hats. But one thing we shouldn't forgive is Democrats stealing the election of the greatest nation the world is ever likely to know. So Easter is also time for pay-back and calling on friends to make things right. . . . That's why the whole world celebrates it every Easter, as they say."

2 replies, 699 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply "I remember waiting up all night for the Easter Bunny." Please come CAPTION ex-PresiDented Trump! (Original post)
skip fox Apr 2021 OP
yonder Apr 2021 #1
Johonny Apr 2021 #2

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Sun Apr 4, 2021, 03:12 PM

1. He really said that?

Even for the former drude, that's some monumental babbling coming from that egg-sucking orifice.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to skip fox (Original post)

Sun Apr 4, 2021, 03:19 PM

2. I remember telling Eric and Junior that I hid Easter eggs around the penthouse

they'd spend hours looking for them. I mean, I never hid any, but it was funny as hell to watch them look.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread