HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » I am so sick of all the m...

Tue Jan 11, 2022, 12:16 PM

I am so sick of all the media whores throwing shade at Biden

The pandemic isn't his fault and I think he's doing a great job trying to stay ahead of it, and to keep people safe. I understand that Stacey Abrams is upset about problems with voting rights but, again, Biden isn't responsible for having two albatrosses around his neck named Sinema and Manchin. Even if he gets them to go along with a carve out for the filibuster there's still no guarantee the bill will pass.

Our whore media just wants to gin up blame and confusion because it sells clicks and ads. They really don't give a rats ass - it's just about money.

9 replies, 798 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread

Response to infullview (Original post)

Tue Jan 11, 2022, 12:18 PM

1. The media whores are the same ones that put donald trump in office, and have totally undermined

our democracy in every way possible with their underhanded twists of truth. I'm totally sick of it.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Tue Jan 11, 2022, 12:20 PM

2. Yeah I quit Cable news a month after Joe was elected.

It is peaceful.

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 11, 2022, 12:21 PM

3. +1000

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 11, 2022, 12:29 PM

4. I just posted something about this on another thread. Has the media ever considered an interview

with a Mitt Romney or maybe Susan Collins or what's-her-face from Alaska? Why aren't Republicans lining up like the fine patriots they all claim to be to support voting rights? Biden is really taking unfair hits from the media on all fronts. He's not some kind of god who can snap his fingers and cause things to happen.

Reply to this post

Response to Vinca (Reply #4)

Tue Jan 11, 2022, 12:34 PM

6. this.

50 thugs getting a free pass every.damned.day.

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 11, 2022, 12:30 PM

5. Even my beloved Colbert says stupid mean things about Biden.

He and Stewart wanted Bernie. I wonder would the same old jokes be told of him and his policies.

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 11, 2022, 12:51 PM

7. It's impossible to take over the Democratic Party 'from within' if you agree & support their leaders

They aren't Democrats & have stated that this is their goal.

The Party of "Burn it All Down".

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 11, 2022, 12:57 PM

8. The battle for all our futures is ON. Social media remind me of the

hackneyed victims in a horror movie. You know, the ones who always open the door and go inspect the noises in the basement...

The ones too dumb to ever know what happened. Those too arrogant and clueless to heed warnings. The ones attracted by danger. And of course, troublemakers who turn out to be dangerous themselves.

And where would we be all be without the classic victims who keep making one really stupid decision after another toward their doom while viewers yell helpless warnings at the screen?

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 11, 2022, 12:58 PM

9. This seems to be the case whenever Dems win the WH.

The perfect suddenly becomes the enemy of the good. Meanwhile, the elephants lock themselves trunk-to-tail and are led off to dominate the circus Big Top act. United they stand, divided we fall. And the outcome? Former guy and his grifting, wise guy authoritarians return to power -- a bleak future for everyone's civil and human rights. Frustrating beyond words.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread