HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Russian Fighters

Fri Feb 25, 2022, 10:01 PM

Russian Fighters

Vlad Putin fights from behind gold-leaf decorations, paid for with the blood of poor Russian citizens.

Don Trump fights from behind his dinner plate, as he spews verbal diarrhea, to anyone within earshot in the Mar a Lardo diner.

Tucker Carlson-Sean Hannity-Laura Ingraham fight from their makeup chairs, as they try, and fail, to paint themselves as human.

Mike Pompeo and many others fight for Russia from the safety of American soil. Soil they refuse to defend.

P.S. Anyone else notice Pootie's rhetoric sounds like Trump's? I expect to hear bigly come out of Vlad's mouth soon.

2 replies, 784 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Russian Fighters (Original post)
Praek3 Feb 2022 OP
smb Feb 2022 #1
marked50 Feb 2022 #2

Response to Praek3 (Original post)

Fri Feb 25, 2022, 10:25 PM

1. Did You Ever See Their Party Trick...

...where Trump talks while Putin drinks vodka?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Praek3 (Original post)

Fri Feb 25, 2022, 10:46 PM

2. I would only add the contrast of

Ukrainian Fighters (young,old,men,women) sacrificing their lives to fight against the threats to their way of life, their families, their history, their integrity.

Always Remember the Snake (Zmiinyi) Island Ukrainian Heroes'- "Go F**k Yourselves" response to real tyranny.

Ain't no leaders or followers of the current GOP who could match the courage we are now seeing in Ukraine. They would be the first ones to flee when faced with any threat to their "comfort, safety, or mythical beliefs in their righteousness".

Not anyone you could trust with things of moral, ethical, or deep human values.

The contrast has now reached the point where everyone can really see it if they look- Got to look though.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread